Updating the interior and exterior paint in your home not only makes your house look beautiful, it also increases the value of your property. If you are in the market for a new coat of paint you may want to consider hiring a painting contractor to do the work for you. If you search the web for painting contractors you can find literally hundreds of painters but how do you know which one to choose? If you are in the Greater Escondido, California area, the experienced painters at Ciarlanti Painting – Jeff The Painter provide a comprehensive and cost effective service using high quality products. Our skilled painters provide a worthwhile investment by customizing a professional finish to the interior and exterior of your home that you will enjoy for years to come.
Don’t Make These Mistakes when Hiring a Residential Painting Contractor
When it comes to choosing a painting contractor the knowledgeable painters at Ciarlanti Painting – Jeff The Painter recommend avoiding the following mistakes when selecting a painter
• Hiring an uninsured painting contractor – If the painter should have an accident in your home, you are responsible for any loss or damage. Ciarlanti Painting – Jeff The Painter is fully licensed and insured for your complete protection.
• Choosing a painter based solely on price – Never choose a company based on price alone. Some companies will bid low to get your business and are then forced to cut corners and sacrifice quality in order to complete the job.
• Choosing a painter based on a single phone call – The professionals at Ciarlanti Painting – Jeff The Painter will come to your home and inspect the areas you want painted and provide a free written estimate so there are no overcharges or surprise add-ons.
• Not using written contracts – Beware of hidden surprises. At Ciarlanti Painting – Jeff The Painter we use a written contract and take the time to explain the contract in detail before you sign. We ensure that you are in full agreement on all aspects of the job before we begin any work to assure your complete satisfaction.
• Lack of communication – At Ciarlanti Painting – Jeff The Painter, our painters will communicate with you before beginning any work on your home. Proper planning saves you time, money and your peace of mind.
• Using the wrong paint – A written proposal is part of the written estimate and should clearly explain in detail the type of paint that is going to be used on each project.
• Using an inexperienced painting contractor – Inexperience can lead to an inferior result that looks messy with no attention to detail. Don’t take any chances with your property contact Ciarlanti Painting – Jeff The Painter for guaranteed results.
• Not cleaning up after the job is completed – Have you ever a hired a contractor that has left a mess behind or a pile of trash on the work site? At Ciarlanti Painting – Jeff The Painter our painters always leave a clean work site and take proper care to dispose of hazardous waste materials.
• Making the final payment before the job is finished – At Ciarlanti Painting – Jeff The Painter we only ask for the final payment when the job is 100% completed and you are completely satisfied.