When it comes to your residential home, a fresh coat of paint can go a long way. Exterior and interior painting projects can make your home go from dull, drab and boring, to bold, beautiful and vibrant. With Jeff the Painter, our professionals can execute your custom or unique design, or consult with you on options based on your likes and needs.
Paint the Outside of Your House
Exterior residential painting is beneficial in a multitude of ways. Having a fresh coat is a barrier between the materials contributing to keeping your home intact. The paint shields the house from the elements and pests damages. A fresh coat can be very becoming to spice up home value and curb appeal. After time, the paint dulls, chips away, and exposes the raw materials, getting a fresh coat on your home is a worthwhile investment. Jeff the Painter can paint your abode’s exterior with the current modern trends, go with classic rejuvenation, or simply revamp the current paint hues to keep with the natural home’s motif, no matter your desires, we can make it happen.
Interior House Painting
Residential interior painting is great way to invoke a little change into your home. With the versatility of colors, styles, designs, and application techniques, there are no limitations. Jeff the Painter professionals can change the dynamic of any room in your home with a simple coordination of drastic colors or subtle hues, the possibilities are endless when you invest in us to perform an interior paint job in your home.
What is the Process of House Painting?
With premium painting services, Jeff the Painter ensures the finest quality of exterior and interior painting you can have. Our exterior and interior painting services have in depth steps our talented professionals execute, below is a general checklist you can expect.
– Paint Consultation. When Jeff the Painter takes on your residential painting project, we discuss all the fine points and expectations you have, we come together with a contracted agreement with all the necessary details.
– Painting Prep Work. Before any residential painting goes under way, the surfaces need to be prepped for a flawless paint job. Our experts removes any peeling paint, blemishes and mild repairs imperative for superior results. Once the surfaces are ready for primer and painting, we ensure all other areas are well protected to keep the drips and splatters off the unpainted areas.
– Priming and Painting. After all pertinent steps have been efficiently executed; our pros will prime and paint the exterior and/or interior of your residential home.
– Painting Inspection. Our leading crew members inspects the entire residential painting project and makes any necessary adjustments if any are needed.
– Painting Cleanup. Next, we conducts a thorough cleanup.
– Final Painting Inspection. Finally, when we feel the job is completed we have our valued client sign off with satisfactory results.
Interior & Exterior House Painting & More in San Marcos, Temecula, Vista, Oceanside, Encinitas, Carlsbad & Escondido, California
Jeff the Painter is passionate about our work and prides ourselves on customer satisfaction. If you are looking for a residential painting service, call us. Be sure to save our contact information in your cell phone for future projects!